You must have all remotes including working ones when performing this procedure.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition.
3. Press and hold the power UNLOCK button on driver's side door panel. Do not release until instructed to do so in step 5.
4. Quickly turn the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF. (ON is the position just shy of starting your vehicle, OFF is the position where you can remove your key)
5. Release the power unlock button on the driver's side door panel. The vehicle should respond by locking and unlocking automatically. If locks cycle then continue to step 6.(if the door locks begin to lock and unlock BEFORE releasing the unlock button then the vehicle has not entered programming mode and you must start over. Remove key, open door and return to step 1. If the vehicle continues to lock and unlock before releasing the unlock button then there is a problem with the vehicles system and remotes must be programmed by a certified professional. If you are unable to get the door locks to cycle then you are turning the key too quick, too slow, there's a problem with the vehicles system, or the vehicle is not equipped with a factory keyless entry system.
6. Hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote at the same time until door locks cycle again. This could take up to 30 seconds.
7. NOW repeat step 6. for all additional remotes including working ones.
8. After step 6. has been performed for all remotes TURN ignition to ON to exit programming mode.
9. Turn ignition to OFF, remove key and test all remotes.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 55 | Next
Posted by NiseyBee on Thu April 18th 2013
I purchased a used suv that didnt have a remote so
I found one on a site for 8.99. when it arrived it gave me this site for simple and easy instructions. programmed to my vehicle so quick. I came out winning!
Posted by Wendy on Sun February 24th 2013
Remote setting instructions were so simple, and process took less than 2 minutes to perform! Chevy dealer was going to charge me $75 to buy and program the remote and said it would take over 15 minutes to program! Jokes on them! This is so easy!!!
Posted by Unknown on Fri February 15th 2013
couldnt be more pleasesd
Posted by 2003 Chevy TrailBlazer on Fri February 15th 2013
I loved how simple it was
Posted by PB on Sat December 22nd 2012
After calling the dealership and finding out they charge $65 for the part and $35 to program it I went ahead and ordered it through eKeylessRemotes. I am soooo happy I did! It saved me a bunch of money and was so so easy to program I was laughing. I cannnot believe the dealership was going to charge me $35 for something I did in less than a minute. Thank you! So happy!
Posted by TL on Sat October 20th 2012
I was surprised. The real thing, and was easy to program. Read the instructions and take your time.
Posted by Unknown on Tue October 16th 2012
Unbelievable and awesome instructions! Couldn't believe it was so simple. Thanks!
Posted by Unknown on Tue September 11th 2012
Really Works. Took less than a minute.
Posted by Unknown on Tue August 28th 2012
This took less time than opening the package.... what the dealer wanted... $100 for each remote and $125 to program them.
Posted by Unknown on Sat August 25th 2012
Super easy programming.. done in a few minutes.. works great, just follow the directions. couldn't be easier or happier. thanks.
Showing reviews 1-10 of 55 | Next